On the first day of school, you need perfect clothes, shoes, and maybe makeup, but most of all with the most attention, hairstyles. Here are some tips for you to get a cute hairstyle. This hairstyle is pretty hard but here are directions to it! **These directions were from cutegirlhairstyles.com.
- I started with the hair wet, and used a little pomade to control the
- You then take as small section next to the part, and divide it in two, and
interlace them just like the first step of tying your shoe. I then did this two
more times, each time adding the top strands to an alligator clip.
- After creating your third set of strands, bring the first two strands under
the next two, and interlace them again just like the first step of tying your
- Repeat these steps until the braided headband has the look you want.
- Secure the end with a bobby pin and spritz with hairspray as desired.
- When the hair dries, the loops of the knots spread out a little and look